To lead well, you need to know yourself. Knowing yourself includes understanding how you prefer to behave and communicate with others as well as how you might be perceived. Prior to the program, participants will complete an on-line questionnaire that will map their behavioural profile using the DISC Behavioural Profiling Tool. Using the DISC Behavioural Profile Report, you will not only learn more about your own style, but you will be shown how to identify the behavioural and communication styles of your colleagues and team members. You will also learn how to make use of this insight to improve communication, better manage meetings and projects and improve how you are perceived. This program is recommended for all leaders to gain greater insight into their team’s dynamics, have better collegiate relationships and improve their leadership effectiveness.
Brief Overview of Program (5 hours PD)
- Understand the behavioural profiling model- DISC and receive your 24 page report.
- Reveal your own behavioural and communication styles
- Explore the communication preferences of others and how you can adjust your style for better communication
- Unravel how you might be perceived, the potential issues and how to manage them
- Learn how to identify styles in members of your team and colleagues and use this information to improve team effectiveness and dynamics.
Workbook provided and Certificate of Attendance, stating the relevant AITSL standards & the number of hours completed by the PD program. A full 24-page DISC Leadership Report is included with this workshop.
Dates for 2018
- Term 1 – Wednesday 14 March
- Term 2 – Friday 4 May
- Term 3 – Friday 24 August
- Term 4 – Wednesday 31 October
Milanos, 4 The Esplanade, Brighton Beach
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm Registration from 9.00am
Free parking onsite or train to Brighton Beach Station
Morning Tea and Lunch provided
Program Price: $560 (includes GST)
This program can also be held at your school for your team at a group discount.
If an invoice is required, please email email@example.com
If you would like to know of other programs that we provide leave your contact details here
Enquiries: call Coaching Focus on (03) 9598 8582