“We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.”
Janine is a confident and dynamic public speaker. She designs and delivers leadership development programs and workshops for small and large groups of educators with shared issues.
As an executive coach, participants will feel the coaching approach in Janine’s presentation style, as she encourages each person to extend themselves and look deeply at themselves and the way they think and work. Participants are required to explore their own beliefs, attitudes and approach to leadership in an interactive environment.
Janine links research and theory to best practice and models how to apply this thinking in her presentations. Participants will come away from presentations equipped with strategies and tools for immediate implementation.
Topics may include:
- Leadership challenges
- Leadership skills for emerging and aspiring leaders
- Leadership skills for students
- Extending and refining leadership style
- Managing difficult conversations
- Developing high performing teams
- Managing relationships – parents, students and or colleagues
- Building emotionally intelligent school cultures
- Emotional intelligence for leaders
- Emotional intelligence for students