Leadership and the DISC: grow your impact and influence- Term 1
Great leadership starts with knowing yourself. The simplest and most accurate way to find out how you behave and communicate is through the insight of DISC – from understanding the model and seeing your own profile report.
Get CLEAR about your Leadership Style
Understand your impact and grow your influence
Great leaders know themselves. They are clear about who they are, why they do what they do and how they want to lead others.
They are also deeply aware of how others see them, and they understand the way they work and communicate best.
Do you know these things about you?
The DISC will provide this insight and also help you to better understand others, to improve the way you interact resulting in more effective relationships and teams.
Leadership and the DISC: grow your impact and influence
Register for the one day program to improve your leadership style, by improving communication, developing a cohesive team culture and lifting your team’s performance.
- Understand the DISC behavioural profiling model
- Reveal your behavioural style and your communication style- your DISC profile
- Explore communication styles and the communication preferences of others
- Understand how you are perceived and how best to manage that for more positive impact and influence
- Appreciate the value and impact of adjusting your style for better communication and how to do it
- Learn how to identify styles in team members and colleagues and use this information to improve team effectiveness and dynamics.
Leadership and the DISC is ideal if you are:
- new to leadership
- want to improve your leadership style
- want to work better with others
- want to grow the effectiveness of your team
Per person: $ 510 (plus $51 GST)
Group Discount: $20 off per person for a group of 3
Registrations close: Friday 14th February, 2020
- Individual DISC Profile Report
- Workbook of resources
- Morning tea and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance, mapped against AITSL Standards
- Lots of learning about yourself and others
- 5.5 hours Prof. Development
Self-awareness is fundamental to strong leadership.
Leadership and the DISC gives you the tools and knowledge you need to succeed as a leader.
Here is what others have said after attending the program.
Best PD I have ever attended. A+! Totally transformative, actually helpful, I will keep for life. Tenille Kearney, Star of the Sea
Highly organised, engaging and insightful about the ways our teams can be more effective. Michael Horne, Braemar College
Got great insight into my own leadership/ characteristics and how I can work better with staff and clients. Great to know areas that I can improve on. Good level of interaction with Janine, the facilitator, who was very friendly and approachable, also good use of visuals to consolidate learning. Troy Snelling, Berry Street
You’ll be the role model healthy cultures need.
We can bring the program to your school for any leadership group or team
This program is ideal for building leadership capacity and improving the way people work together in any team. It is used with Departments Teams, Pastoral Teams, Executive Groups, Middle Leaders and School Boards.
We would bring the program to your workplace. We even map the profiles of the team on a group wheel so you can all see the communication and behavioural styles of each other to make every interaction smoother and more effective.