Leadership and the DISC – Term 4 2021 – Module 1 Elevating Leadership Program
Get CLEAR about your Leadership Style, Understand your Impact and Grow your Influence
Great leaders know themselves. They are clear about who they are, why they do what they do and how they want to lead others. They are also deeply aware of how others see them, and they understand the way they work and communicate best.
Do you know these things about you?
The simplest and most accurate way to find out how you behave and communicate is through the insight of DISC – from understanding the model and seeing your own profile report.
Wednesday 10 November Online 9.00am – 3.30pm AEDT
Leadership and the DISC is ideal if you are:
- new to leadership
- want to improve your leadership style
- want to work better with others
- want to grow the effectiveness of your team
- Understand the DISC behavioural profiling model
- Reveal your behavioural style and your communication style from the insight of your DISC profile
- Explore communication styles and communication preferences of others
- Understand how you are perceived and how best to manage that for more positive impact and influence
- Appreciate the value and impact of adjusting your style for better communication and how to do it
- Learn how to identify styles in team members and colleagues and use this information to improve team effectiveness and dynamics.
Per person: $ 490 (plus $49 GST) AUD
Registrations close: Friday 5 November 2021
- Your individual 40 page DISC Profile Report plus Driving Forces (your motivators)
- Workbook of resources
- Certificate of Attendance, mapped against AITSL Standards
- Lots of learning about yourself and others
- 5.5 hours Prof. Development
Leadership and the DISC: grow your impact and influence
You will improve your leadership style, improve the way you communicate with others plus understand how to develop a more cohesive team culture as well as lift your team’s performance.
Self-awareness is fundamental to strong leadership. Leadership and the DISC gives you the tools and knowledge you need to succeed as a leader.
Here is what others have said after attending the program.
Best PD I have ever attended. A+! Totally transformative, actually helpful, I will keep for life. Tenille Kearney, Star of the Sea
Highly organised, engaging and insightful about the ways our teams can be more effective. Michael Horne, Braemar College
Got great insight into my own leadership/ characteristics and how I can work better with staff and clients. Great to know areas that I can improve on. Good level of interaction with Janine, the facilitator, who was very friendly and approachable, also good use of visuals to consolidate learning. Troy Snelling, Berry Street
We can bring the program to your school for any leadership group or team
This program is ideal for building leadership capacity and improving the way people work together in any team. It is used with Departments Teams, Pastoral Teams, Executive Groups, Middle Leaders and School Boards.
We would bring the program to your workplace. We even map the profiles of the team on a group wheel so you can all see the communication and behavioural styles of each other to make every interaction smoother and more effective.