Thinking happens at a different level when you are being strategic.
The Strategic Leader – defining your focus and leading change is a one-day workshop where you will more clearly identify the type of leader you want to be for your team and for your organisation, thinking and acting more strategically. Through exploring your current focus, projects, relationships, expectations and leadership style, you will work towards re-defining them. You will unpack what is needed to lead change effectively so you can move your team forward. You will come away with a plan and set of actions from the coaching conversations that are interspersed throughout the day.
Friday 3 June 2022 9.00am – 3.30pm AEST
Per person: $390 (plus $39 GST) AUD
Online via ZOOM
Registrations close Monday 30 May.
- Workbook of resources
- Certificate of Completion, mapped against AITSL Standards
- 5.5 hours Prof. Development
The learning environment: Small group interactive learning experience, based on a coaching approach to drive action – taking steps.
Who should attend:
Leaders who are looking to:
- Innovate your approach
- Enhance your leadership skill
- Build more effective relationships
- Improve team performance
- Lead change effectively
What you will learn:
- How to identify the key priorities you need to focus on to drive performance.
- Why you need to build your leadership ‘support crew’ and how to get started.
- How to map the status of your stakeholder relationships
- How to build an action plan to enhance relationships with leadership peers, colleagues, and other key stakeholders.
- What is needed to lead a successful change process, including how to invite and excite people to come on the journey with you.
- How to identify your professional boundaries and expectations for yourself and the team.